Monday, February 17, 2014

Mark Your Calendars...Again!

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is well! I sure do miss your first graders and look forward to seeing each of them tomorrow morning ready to learn.

Here is a list of the following "events" that our class is having to reschedule due to our several days off. Please make sure to mark your Calendars!


Thursday, Feb. 20th- Class Valentines/Read-a-thon Cookie Party at 1:30. Please make sure your child brings in a Valentine for each child in the class.

Friday, Feb. 28th- Polar Animal Presentations in the auditorium from 8:30-9:30.



Also, I wanted to give you a heads up that I will not be at school on Feb. 25th. I will be receiving Common Core Training in Mathematics and look forward to learning different strategies to improve student learning that I can share with your children and the first grade team. Please make sure if you have any transportation changes that they be made with the front office.

Please see the below blog post to see which skills we will be focusing on this week. We are a bit behind due to the snow.


Thank you so much for your support and for sharing your children with me!

Sincerely,
   Mrs. Peake

No comments:

Post a Comment